Depth and Breadth of Experience
The Simalube system from ERIKS is quick to activate with a simple twist of the dispensing dial located on the top of the canister which can be altered at any time.
The lubricant level is simply monitored through the inspection window. Simalube is ideal for demanding applications such as lubrication points in difficult to reach locations or within dangerous production zones improving plant safety.
Remove the Worry
Simalube is especially well suited for lubrication which may easily be overlooked or forgotten.
These often critical lube points are provided a consistent stream of lubricant reliability and automatically, 24 hours a day for up to a full year.
Damages caused by over or under lubrication, and the high costs associated with repairing them, can be removed with Simalube.
- Sealed system stops contamination associated with other forms of lubrication including grease guns
- Sealing arrangements are protected from over greasing
- Lubricate while your plant keeps working
- Zero contamination of surrounding areas or products
- Improved health and safety as operators do not have to access high or dangerous areas
- Steady regulated flow to stop feast and famine lubrication
- Automated system to all points removing the human factor
- Easy disposal, seconds to separate the battery from the plastic container, no chemicals requiring special disposal
- Simple, quick replacement saving time and labour costs
- Full range of accessories to build complete systems and remote locations up to 1.4 metres
Simalube is available with a wide range of standard greases or oils and customer specified lubricants can also be used.
The dispensing time is variable between one and twelve months and works reliably throughout a temperature range of -20 to +55 °C (-4 to +131 °F).
Simalube is universally adaptable to most lubrication tasks through the use of the available accessory programme.